P&G Enterprises Gurgaon India proudly presents itself as a leading leather manufacturer and exporter company of premium quality leather garments. Designed as per the latest trends and fashion, our garments are a hit among all the fashion conscious men's and women's of today like High Fashion Leather Apparel, Motor Bike Jackets, Stretch Leather Trousers and Skirts.Read More
Established in Gurgaon India 1993 we started our business as a 100% export oriented company dealing into leather garments. We offer the best leather garments at very attractive prices that makes us distinct from the others operating in this sphere.
- Leading manufacture and exporter of premium quality leather garments.
- Over 20 years in business with the average growth rate of 20% per annum.
- Manesar plant is India's largest leather garment factory.
- Annual Turnover over US$ 30 Million.
- Major market North America & Europe.
- Supplying to 6 continents.
- Designed as per the latest trends.
- Importing leather from Turkey, Italy and New Zealand.
- Stringent quality check for products.
Get In Touch
P&G Enterprises Private Limited
(A Govt. Recognised Star Export House)
Plot No. 9, Sector-6, IMT Manesar, Haryana (India)
Ph. : 91-124-2290666, 2290944, 2291145
Fax : 91-124-2290579
E-mail : email@example.com
Specialization : Leather Apparels. Number Of Years In Business : 20 Years Major Markets : North America & Europe Turnover : U.S. $ 30 Million Head Office : D-135, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi - 110020. Works : Plot No. 9, Sector - 6, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon. Total Factory Space : 100,000 Sq.Ft. Production Capacity : 500,000 Jackets / Annum Total Machines : Sewing 191 (SINGER & JUKI) – 350 Sewing (211) - 24 5 Thread Over Locking Machines - 12 Steam Irons - 24 Blow-Up Steam Machines - 2 Hot Boiler Heavy Iron Presses - 4 Total Cutting Tables - 90
We have a tannery with latest machinery and technology in southern part of India near Chennai which produces finished leather namely Sheep, Lamb, goat etc.
Our tanneries use Chemicals which are REACH compliant and follow Strict Health and Safety Norms.
We pledge our commitment to continue to strive to produce good leather garments with finest leathers possible while we work to ensure a healthy future.
- State Export Excellence Award given by Delhi Government in 1999-2000.
- Export Excellence Award given by Government of India in 2000-2001.
- Awarded "CERTIFICATE OF MERIT" by council of Leather Exports in 2003-2004 for Exports of Leather Garments.
- Member of SEDEX & Factory is BSCI & C-TPAT Compliant Unit.
- Awarded best design for ladies jacket at APLF Hongkong.